Odyssey of my major

For my it was a real odyssey to choose my major....
When I was a child...I always dream with be a veterinarian , but when I grow up I realized that is it a very difficult major and is probably that if you love so much the animals...you can be very sad all the time cause you cant save any animal, so I think it about it and give up that idea. In my teenage time I don´t really think it about university until I have to do the "PSU" test, for that moment I think in psychology but  give up again (lol) because I don´t like so much read, I mean i like but not a lot (and in this major is necesary read a loooooot)...and finally I decide to study architecture because I can draw good ( on my point of view) so architecture give to me a posibilitie to the study an draw at the same time sooo I say this is my place, here i were i belong (that sound so poetic ).Now I can say that is my place but.... i dont think that my place will be so hard and stressful , but put it away that is very cool and interesting.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

My favorite food

who I am?