My admiration towards Mikkel Frost

 

Within architecture, one of the most important aspects is the ability to develop ideas and know how to transmit them through drawings embodied in 2D surfaces. Making something three-dimensional can be perfectly perceived on a sheet is not easy and, in turn, trying to make it this is almost like a work of art... well, much less. That is why for me the people who are capable of achieving this are people out of this world, they are people worthy of all my admiration; That is why, for me, Mikkel Frost is my greatest mentor in architectural illustration.

Mikkel Frost is a Danish architect born on May 9, 1971. He has developed different architectural works but what stands out the most is dedicating himself to providing graphic material on the internet that allows people like me to learn from his techniques.

My favorite elements of him are the pictures of him that he constantly posts on his instagram (@frost_works)(in fact it was thanks to this that I met him). His pictures of him contain endless beautiful configurations worth admiring for any eye see.

I believe that we all deserve to contemplate and judge art, that is why I will leave here some of his graphic pieces so that you can appreciate with your own eyes what this man contributes to the architectural community.








Apart from posting on instagram, he also has a book in which he shares his art and technique.  ----------->

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

My favorite food

who I am?