who I am?

 I think that telling about who I am has always been a problem for me.because I think it is not enough just to say "hi , my name is Daniela Aros, iam from Vicuña city 4th region, I am 20 years".....

That  is a presentaton that in my opinion does not describe a person very well, I mean, i think that talking about our preferences and way of living is more important than saying where we were born....So now i will talk about these things that I mean ;

-My vibe: I am a chill person who loves animals

-Dogs or Cats: I'm a cat person, I used to be a dog person but my heart was stolen two years ago by a michi (named "pitina")

-Zodiac sing: Leo ( honestly I identyfi more with aquarius ).....

Well... in a reduced way that would be me!!! :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Piece of Technology

My favorite food